You don’t have to go to Jamaica to know that it has great beaches, rivers, waterfalls and flora. Then again, several Caribbean islands have those.
But, I don’t think anyone can leave Jamaica and not know what is unique and innate to Jamaica:
- Blue Mountain Coffee
- The Jamaican Bob Sled Team (with its own restaurant and merchandise at the airport)
- The colors of the Jamaican Flag (used in every imaginable tourist-related product)
- The colors of the Rastafarian movement (see above)
- Jamaican Jerk
- *Bob Marley*
What a great diversity: music, food, colors, entertainment, “boutique” java, sports and fashion.
And most sustainable and renewable.
Three Questions for you:
- What are your destination’s unique and innate accidental brands?
- How can they be exploited, preferably in a sustainable way?
- Is there something for every taste?