MarkStra has donated two (2) mystery shops: A two-day shop for hotels and one for other types of organizations. Sorry, shops can only be done in Curacao. A lot of the other prizes can be bought by anyone, though.
What can you use a mystery shop for?
- to find out if service standards are being adhered to. Are the phones being answered as agreed? Are customers greeted and thanked appropriately? Do they get the correct information? Are complaints handled in a way that customers would find pleasant? Do employees try to up-sell and cross-sell? Do customers feel that they got the product and quality that you advertised and they paid for? Do they get receipts, without asking for one? Etc.
- to find out what the customer's total experience is, if this is good enough or if it has that "wow" factor. Do your procedures make sense? Is the atmosphere pleasant to the customer? Do employees have a pleasant attitude? Do all these issues reflect your brand's attributes?
- to find out how your service and experience compares with the competitor. What do you do better? Can you use this as a selling point? What might you want to copy? You may not use the CHATA bid for this type of shop, though.
Who can benefit?
- any organization with face-to-face contact, including retail stores, hotels, car rentals, banks, brokers, restaurants, airlines, touristic attractions, etc.
- call centers: reservation, help desks, information
- organizations with an online presence. How do prospects experience your site? Does it convince them to buy?
What are the "procedures" if you win?
Together with you we will:
- determine what you want to know or improve
- develop a questionnaire with ample space for comments
- send a certified representative to your location, who will pose as a true customer or guest
- within 5 to 10 days of the shop we will be ready to discuss the reports and comments with you
To clarify: if the shop involves a purchase, the deal is that we will advance the purchase and that you will reimburse us afterwards.
Hurry: Auction closes Wednesday, May 2, at 11am.